Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Forex Expectations

Everybody has intention to get huge profit in forex. Conversely, most of the traders are misled in their expectations. There is no doubt that every trader expects to make profit. There is nothing exemption in my expectation. 

I am not a hermit so; my desire is to pump money into my account. Instead of pumping money in my account, forex trading will dump my account if I’m expecting more. I think we will attain some good profit once we have shortened our expectations. 

 

 

The expectation of 100% or double profit makes us to face heavy losses. Eventually, these frequent losses will make us to leave from Forex trading. Those who are greedy would deserve for this relief. 

So, try to minimize your foreseeable profit to 10% and it allows us to continue our trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment